KKN Unila COMPLETED ✅



In January 2026, I had a terrific moment when I joined KKN (Kuliah Kerja Nyata) in South Panjang, Bandar Lampung City. The most impressive part was meeting the people of Kampung Cikaung in Panjang. They were such incredible individuals. One interesting fact is that most people in Cikaung are Sundanese, and I truly loved their warmth and hospitality. Magnificent people. It feels like home.

Also, I'd like to thank all my friends, the whole KKN Panjang Selatan group. The fantastic people of Panjang, too. Big thanks to Pak RT Ahmad Suja'i. He was a great and humble guy, I must say. His inspiration stayed with me and motivated me to keep learning from every experience. Being close to the people, we carried out many activities according to our work plan.

Quick reminder, the food here was incredibly cheap, the views of the beach and hills were remarkable as well. Tremendous panoramic views of the sea and mountains, absolutely stunning. GOD BLESS PANJANG! I’M HEADING OUT, SEE YOU THEN.

- Pijar Aditama - 














0 Komentar